Helping You Reach Your Goals
Were You Injured In A Crash?
Getting in a motor vehicle is one of the riskiest things most people will ever do. Did you know that if commercial jets were as dangerous as cars, a fully loaded jetliner would go down every single day? Even the most minor crash can lead to injuries that can change a life forever.
At Hann Law Firm, we know how devastating motor vehicle accidents can be. When faced with severe, life-altering injuries, you need an attorney who is not afraid to assert your rights, in court if necessary. Our litigators know exactly how to evaluate the scene of auto accidents and other vehicular crashes. When possible, we will settle on your behalf. Otherwise, we can get justice in front of a judge. We have secured millions of dollars for our clients in San Jose and throughout central California. We can help you, too.
Different Vehicles, Similar Outcomes
California is a beautiful place to drive, and Californians do it in a fleet of vehicles: cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs and more. However, these trips can end in disaster. Common accident injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Skull fractures and traumatic brain injuries
- Catastrophic spinal damage
- Organ and tissue injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder and mental health issues
For motorcycle accidents, these injuries can be even more severe, and sometimes fatal. In these cases, we may be able to pursue a wrongful death action.
How We Can Help You
Insurance companies depend on people not knowing their rights. Fortunately, our attorneys do. We will pursue every available avenue to get you the settlement you deserve. Our strategies include:
- Preserving critical information from the crash site
- Reviewing all available documentation, including police reports, medical records and more
- Interviewing eyewitnesses
- Engaging experts where appropriate, such as engineers, economists, accident reconstructionists and doctors who specialize in treating motor vehicle injuries
- Developing a comprehensive financial picture of the true impact of your injuries, including future medical needs and lost wages
- Considering noneconomic damages like pain and suffering
With all these strategies in place, we will put you in the best possible position to receive fair treatment and just compensation.
You Should Be Focused On Your Recovery. Let Us Take On The Legal Battle.
Recovering from a motor vehicle injury is a long road, especially when it involves legal action. Let us advocate for you and relieve as much of the burden as possible. Contact us to discuss your situation with our lawyers whenever it is convenient. You can reach us by email or by calling our San Jose office today at .